I don't have a clue what the hell I am doing on this Blog. Like everyone else, I will try to keep it up or have Sariah do it. She likes this sort of stuff.
Dear Sariah/ Hill billy or kids: Wow, the lord has also given us such a strong pressing measure to leave. Tonight my husband is driving out to utah again for about a week to look at more property. (This all started because I was praying morning, noon and night to be able to breath in this polluted city (and then we both were told over and over by the lord to get to utah...) So, I went out with him the last two times but it's very hard for me to come back into this air and my lungs shut down even worse, so please pray that you will know and trust in us to meet up... Thank you for your prayers and we look forward to hearing from you soon. I feel so blessed to have come across you and yours. I typed mormons off the grid just to see if any were living like we have dreamed. We do have lots of books too (solar, water to electricty,even a strange one called humanmanure handbook....been to taos, new mexico earthships, others living off the grid in strawbale homes in colorado, but securing water in utah seems a bit challenging since all their rivers turned into res. Well, sorry to ramble on. yourpaltammy@yahoo.com
Dear Sariah/ Hill billy or kids:
ReplyDeleteWow, the lord has also given us such a strong pressing measure to leave. Tonight my husband is driving out to utah again for about a week to look at more property. (This all started because I was praying morning, noon and night to be able to breath in this polluted city (and then we both were told over and over by the lord to get to utah...) So, I went out with him the last two times but it's very hard for me to come back into this air and my lungs shut down even worse, so please pray that you will know and trust in us to meet up... Thank you for your prayers and we look forward to hearing from you soon. I feel so blessed to have come across you and yours. I typed mormons off the grid just to see if any were living like we have dreamed. We do have lots of books too (solar, water to electricty,even a strange one called humanmanure handbook....been to taos, new mexico earthships, others living off the grid in strawbale homes in colorado, but securing water in utah seems a bit challenging since all their rivers turned into res. Well, sorry to ramble on. yourpaltammy@yahoo.com